Sol Sunday…DharmaTalk with ‘She’ (AKA Suzanne Toro) Cravings.
That which you crave, desire, grasp for is the obstruction and distraction from truly knowing thyself and liberation.
Focus: Letting go of cravings (desire).
Exploring Rite Action, Humanity and Your gifts. Take a Pause. Listen. Focus. Sacred Life. Sacred Relations. Sacred Body.Mind.Heart.Soul.
Yoga Sutra I.29- “Tatah pratyakcetanadhigamah api antarayabhavas ca”
Translation: Then, the inner consciousness is revealed, we come to know the true Self, and our obstacles are reduced.” Patanjali
Weekly talks are an offering to assist you in diving deeper into a spiritual practice, your inner landscape and cultivating inner peace.
Take Your Diet To The Next Level With Algae
Diets come in all shapes and sizes. There are diets that completely cut out meat, others that cut out or limit carbs, others that focus on raw foods, some that focus on organic whole foods, and the list goes on. Some diets are fairly lax while others are quite strict. And, most of us try out a variety of diets throughout our life.
The reality is, there is absolutely nothing wrong with changing your diet, especially if you are planning on implementing it as a long-term lifestyle change. You just have to ensure that you are getting all the nutrients that your body needs to survive and function normally.
Unfortunately, this can be a little difficult with many diets, especially when there are strict restrictions on what you can and cannot eat.
Take the Keto diet as an example. This is designed to be a high-fat, moderate-protein, and low-carb diet. There are restrictions on some foods that you should either cut back on or completely cut out including usual suspects like over processed foods and carbonated drinks. However, this diet also restricts the consumption of food groups like fruits, whole grains, and some vegetables that are otherwise considered healthy.
Vegan and vegetarian diets are another great example of restrictive diets that discourage consumption of some essential sources of nutrients. These diets require that you avoid meat completely as well as other animal products which happen to be great sources of essential amino acids.
These are just a couple of representative examples of popular diets today and how they can sometimes lead to us missing out on vital nutrients. So, how do we fill these vital nutrient gaps? Diet-friendly whole food based supplements. And, here are just a few reasons why the right kind of supplements are so important.
To support immune function and complement your diet.
Our immune systems are fueled by what we eat. Without the right balance of nutrients, the system takes a hit which can leave you vulnerable. By supplementing any potentially inadequate or missing nutrients, you will be supporting one of the most crucial systems in your body. Some of the most important micronutrients to focus on here are vitamins as well as many other immune-boosting nutrients and compounds.
To maintain gut health.
The gut, it’s where we absorb the nutrients from our food. Gut bacteria in particular are very sensitive to diet changes and can affect how your digestive system functions if they are not happy. No matter which diet you choose, it’s wise to help ensure your gut is functioning properly by utilizing daily probiotics that seed your gut with beneficial bacteria.
To provide essential micronutrients for general body functions.
More often than not, it is micronutrients like vitamins and minerals that take the biggest hit when it comes to dieting. By cutting out food groups like carbohydrates or meat, you will be missing out on some important micronutrients. Supplements come in handy here ensuring your body isn’t missing out on anything important.
To boost energy levels.
Going on a diet usually involves restrictions not only on what you eat but also on how much. Your body will need some time to adjust especially if your meal plan involves cutting back on energy-giving foods. This could lead to fogginess and fatigue. Supplements can solve this problem by providing different, healthy forms of energy.
So, where do we turn? Where can we find a supplement that works across the board for any diet?
Algae to the rescue
Algae has been a part of human diets and cultural cuisines for centuries. And with good reason too. It is truly a superfood in every sense of the word with its rich nutrient profile and provision of rare nutrients and compounds. Of course, we’re not talking about just any old algae though, we’re talking about a rare wildcrafted algae, Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA) also known as organic Wild Microalgae®.
Not only does it fit into most, if not all diet plans, but its nutrient profile is like no other.
- Amino acids: Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins. There are 20 essential amino acids, and AFA contains all of them! Each amino acid offers a variety of health benefits, but together they provide vital fuel and energy; build and maintain neuropeptides; and help regulate emotions and moods.
- Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs): Our Wild Microalgae also supplies essential fatty acids in an all-natural form. Approximately 45% of the lipids (fats) within AFA are essential fatty acids. EFAs are required for the normal growth and repair of the skin, blood vessels, and nerve tissues. AFA contains both LA (Linoleic acid, an Omega 6 fatty acid) and ALA (Alpha-Linoleic Acid, an Omega 3 fatty acid) in an ideal balance/ratio—there is more ALA than LA.
- Antioxidants: Wild Microalgae contains phytopigments that have antioxidant activity, mentioned below. In addition, other components in AFA, such as L-cystine, glycine, and L-glutamate are used by the liver to form glutathione, a powerful antioxidant. Superoxide dismutase (SOD, a family of enzymes), also found in AFA, contributes to antioxidant activity.
- Minerals: Wild Microalgae contains over 60 minerals and trace minerals. These minerals are all utilized by the human body in trace amounts for various functions.
- Vitamins: Wild Microalgae also contains 13 different vitamins, including vitamin K and several of the B vitamins.
- PEA: Wild Microalgae also contains PEA—phenylethylamine—the “feel good” chemical compound. PEA is a naturally occurring alkaloid chemical compound made from the amino acid phenylalanine and is linked to energy, mood, and focus. PEA exists naturally in the human central nervous system and is responsible for the emotional experience associated with pleasure and mental awareness; it supports mental energy, mental clarity, concentration, and attention, and is a known natural mood enhancer.
- Chlorophyll: Chlorophyll is an excellent source of antioxidants, substances that fight damaging free-radicals, and has many beneficial nutritional properties. Wild Microalgae possesses an impressively high content of chlorophyll.
- Phycocyanin (PC): Phycocyanin is classified as a phycobilirubin—a light-harvesting protein that contributes to photosynthesis. Phycocyanin possesses a variety of beneficial health properties, but the most important property is that it acts as an antioxidant to help neutralize the damaging effects of free radicals, unstable molecules that can damage our cells.
- Beta-Carotene: Beta-Carotene is an orange pigment that is the precursor to vitamin A and a powerful antioxidant. Once digested, the human body converts beta-carotene to vitamin A.
As you can see, Wild Microalgae is one of the most profoundly nourishing foods on the planet, rich in a wide spectrum of phytonutrients, plant-based proteins, minerals, essential fatty acids, and other micronutrients, providing optimum nutrition for our cells and tissues.
Try Wild Organic Microalgae Risk-Free
It’s really an all-reward, no-risk type of situation. Put AFA to the rest risk-free with our empty bottle guarantee.
At New Earth we are on a mission to positively impact the health of every body and soul we come in contact with. We specialize in producing third-party certified, organic whole food supplements including a variety of probiotics, and digestive support. Our supplements feature a rare, yet highly, nutritious superfood, Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA). Also known as organic Wild Microalgae®, AFA is a unique type of blue-green algae that is available in many forms including algae tablets, algae pills, and algae powders all designed to help you on your journey to holistic wellness. The best part? We offer a 90-day money-back risk-free guarantee on all of our products. Visit our website to learn more.
Article by: New Earth
Simply click on the above images and if inspired support their offerings with a purchase. All of these except Living Tea (Seva Mention) shall be sending a percentage of your purchase back to OmToro Wellness & Media. These revenues help our company fund some of our Media Production Expenses and Gift Economy Sessions with ‘Suzanne’. This only occurs when you click on our assigned links.
Bonus all of these products will help your well being.