Chai Tea is a soothing Ayurvedic tonic. A balancing warm beverage that strengthens the body + mind and assists in retaining well being. The spices alone are the catalyst to regeneration and balancing the entire system…Mind, Body, Heart and Soul.
A simple “black tea” and sugar free recipe. Enjoy as inspired.
Chai without Black Tea
• 4 Tbsp ground cinnamon
• 3 Tbsp ground ginger
• 4 1/2 tsp ground cardamom
• 1 Tbsp ground black pepper
• 3/4 tsp ground nutmeg
• 3/4 tsp ground cloves
1 Tbsp maple syrup (or other sweetener to taste)
1 cup Homemade Almond or Coconut Milk
1. Blend all the spices above.
2. Steep 1-1/2 tsp Chai Spice Mix in 1 cup of milk of your choice on a stove top.
3. Whisk (consistently) for 3-5 minutes.
4. Add 1 Tbsp of Maple Syrup.
5. Sit in Silence and Enjoy.
Reduce Flame Mood UP
Curcumin Tumeric Love
Heart Matters Mind Here
Golden Milk Bedtime Treat
1- 1/2 cups almond milk (other milk)
1- 1/2 teaspoons ground turmeric
pinch ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon cardamom
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon cloves
1 star of anise
2 teaspoons honey or maple syrup
1 teaspoon coconut oil
1. Blend all the spices above and milk in saucepan.
2. Whisk (consistently) for 3-5 minutes.
3. Heat to desired temperature. Pour into a mug or two.
4. Sit in Silence and Enjoy.
5. Sweet Dreams.
Trees Run Cracking Hearts Wide Open
Sunshine Feeds Coastal Winding Shore
Gospel Rock Alter to Heavens
Star Studded Light Show Reveals More
Divine Invitation Arrives
Forest Echoes Crystal Mountain
Wisdom Surrounds Path Opens Door
Mandal Births Connection Here
Water Minstrel StreAming Muse
Light Floods Divinity Merge
Union Recalls Future After…Here.