Simply put…If you want to motivate someone to do something that you ‘THINK’ is beneficial to their lifestyle and will benefit the well being of your community and Mother Earth…Practice and BE that which you wish to see in the WORLD.
Shaming and Creating FEAR by telling someone when “you think” all our lives will end…is the least motivating tactic ever. In addition, that fear generated causes stress, anxiety and doubt in your family, communities and the world at large.
There are a lot of people struggling on a daily basis with their own inner disharmony (life stress, constant anxiety, dis-ease, addiction, mental health issues, self worth issues, life fears and so on). Pile on, “You will DIE, if you do not do…” Have some HUMANITY and apply some common sense. Everyone is riding their own inner and outer waves. We all have a life cycle that is one thing we all have in common (yet our exit date is different based on many factors). ‘NO’ the world is not going to end. Mother Earth is 4.5 Billion years old (plus change) based on what can be calculated to date. This calculation can change, as will our understanding of how the earth functions in relation to itself, you and the universe.
As inspired, Practice and BE that which you wish to see in the WORLD. As motivate, do your inner work and the outerworld will change. If possible, do not scare, shame, guilt and alienate fellow HUMAN beings.
Finally, if you are passionate about Mother Earth, investigate, research all sides, be objective and commune with her as a living breathing organism. My continuous studies and practices continue to leave me in a place of respect, humility and motivation to keep investigating. Life is precious.
1. Learn Real Climate Science and factor in Space Weather this information is necessary to understand we are not going to DIE. Climate always changes for 4.5 Billion Years and counting. Learn More Here https://bit.ly/2ns8DJ8 and https://bit.ly/2o8nfO5 and https://bit.ly/2LY0hnp Articles to Back Check https://bit.ly/2lQK2gy
2. Shaming and Guilting people into doing something is a manipulation that is attached to policies that are about money (read the policies and back check them. More than not they are about making money and taking away freedom)
3. Reduce consumption of all Resources, ReUSE, RePurpose and STOP Polluting (mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually). If everyone did this it would have an immediate impact on many global industries and consciousness.
4. Be KIND to all HUMANS. Practice Compassion. Learn from others that see the world differently. Have eye to eye conversations.
5. Be willing to investigate and research all sides and solutions. Consider more than your immediate bias. (TBN: News is not a reliable resource…Nor is SM. A place to seed your quest but not rooted in facts, typically.)
6. Improve your well being…mental, physical, emotional and spiritual. If you balance your entire self, nature comes into harmony. We are part of nature not separate from it.
7. “We are the Ones, We are Waiting for.” ~Hopi Take action within your communities and families…it will ripple from there.
Are you ready to return to harmony and a new state of well being?
Free the Mind. Unlock the Body. Open your Heart. Feed your Soul.